Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Portuguese speaking Technical Support Representative.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Receiving escalated contacts from the first level help desk regarding technical support questions related to software and applications;
- Providing services for voice contacts and email, utilizing tool sets and systems provided;
- Providing 2nd level troubleshooting to resolve issues with software and applications in interfacing with operating systems, hardware, software applications, network and peripherals. This will include trouble shooting within Microsoft, Apple and Linux environments;
- Utilizing and follow knowledge management practices;
- Utilizing existing labs and environments as needed to recreate issues.
In order to be considered for this position you must have;
- A detailed understanding of operating systems including Windows, Apple and Linux. This knowledge will include how the functional components of the operating system work together, registry edit and functional understanding, drivers, java components, and the interaction between applications in the operating systems.
- Detailed understanding of PC and Apple hardware, including:
- networking components
- networking protocols
- networking simulation of environments related to latency, jitter and bandwidth issues
- commonly used peripheral components
- The ability to troubleshoot issues with these components and determine conflicts between hardware components and applications
- A good knowledge of the Portuguese language as well as the English language – both oral and written.
- The willingness to work on flexible shifts.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package including relocation for candidates from broad, health- and life insurance and transportation. They offer various bonus schemes, rewards and recognition programs as well as training programs following the leading global standards for the highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support. You will work in a professional environment, enjoy team building activities and receive discounts in the shops and stores where the office is located.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our local number for more information.
Every application is treated with strict confidentiality.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.
Comments are closed.