Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our company is a leading authority in the lifestyle- and healthcare industry in Germany. With over 100. 000 participants they can be considered a proven competitor in the sector. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria they’re looking for a Web Developer.
As Web Developer you will enjoy the following responsibilities:
- Independent development of new PHP-products;
- Advancement of existing products according to established software development methods;
- Sole responsibility for quality and documentation of your work;
- Active involvement in technical requirements analysis relating to design, specs and implementation;
- You work with the development team and contribute your own ideas, creativity and knowledge.
Successful candidates meet at least the following prerequisites;
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience);
- Very good knowledge of responsive design;
- You are highly motivated and love what you do;
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving, and communications skills;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of work/project experience in correspondent fields;
- Your work-style is independent, milestone orientated and unsupervised;
- A basic knowledge of the German language is considered a plus, fluency in English is mandatory.
Our client offers you the chance to become part of a fast growing enterprise with clients in various health-related areas (diet, nutrition, sports). You will join a young and motivated team in the dynamic and motivated work environment of an internet start-up. You will receive excellent remuneration, in combination a home office possibility.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.