Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is one of the largest online brokerages in Europe, highly innovative and market leading in the sector. Originally founded in Europe they offer entry to global markets through a state of the art online presence, trading in equities, futures, bonds and options to a global client base. For their team in Sofia, Bulgaria we are looking for a Software Test Engineer.
- Prepare comprehensive test scenarios to cover all requirements through all testing phases, including creating and executing test cases, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing and mobile/device testing;
- Collect and aggregate information from Help Desk, clearly articulate the steps required to reproduce a bug with accompanying details (screenshots, test data, etc. );
- Manage testing feedback, prioritizes defects and communicate with developers to ensure proper resolution;
- Create automatic tests with appropriate tools/programs;
- Maintain consistent dialogue with product developers and software developers throughout development and test cycles;
- Take active part in improvement of QA processes and practices;
- Be in trend regarding QA tools and technologies.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience as a QA tester, both manual and automatic;
- Willingness to learn how to monitor applications using multiple methods (application server logs, browser inspection tools, etc. );
- Experience with querying databases to create/validate test data using SQL tools;
- Affinity with financial markets;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and only works with permanent, local contracts. This package includes a strong benefits package and an internationally acclaimed working environment. Besides offering a great salary with fantastic bonus potential we offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU Visa Required