For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Technical Support Representatives with French & English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
We require Technical Support Representatives (TSRs) for a variety of client management roles.
These are entry-level positions with opportunities for development in a fast-paced, fast-growing team.
Delivery Assistance Team TSRs are the link between the client and the on-site service organization.
- The core activity involves receipt of customer issues via phone, e-mail or chat, and the creation of hardware or software service requests.
- Verifying customer requests & entitlement
- Logging and updating service requests
- Updating customers on service request progress
- Updating Field Support Service Representatives on service requests
- Scheduling field engineer visits to customer sites
- Excellent command of spoken and written French language
- Good command of English
- General IT awareness will be considered an advantage
- Good MS Office skills are preferred
- Previous client handling/facing experience is preferred
- Can involve adhering to a 24×7 shift rotation
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.