Our client is a world-class customer management firm with 125.000 employees working in more than 150 service centres across 31 countries. To expand their team in Bulgaria they are looking for French speaking Technical Support Professionals.
The Support Engineer will ensure that all customers (network- and system-managers in SME’s) are satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive. By utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, the Support Engineer will deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
To be successful in this role you have to be able to communicates complex concepts and issues effectively, selecting language, tone, and format for the audience. You can communicate these issues in French fluently, both written and orally. You possess strongly developed analytical and troubleshooting skills. Lastly you have a minimum of 1 year technical support experience and a deep understanding of PC’s and operating systems relevant to Microsoft products. This includes but is not limited to;
- Exchange, 2007, 2010, 2013, IIS, Active Directory, Operating Systems, Networking, SharePoint and MS Office Product Suites;
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 Active Directory, Configuration;
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 Network Infrastructure, Configuration;
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 Applications Infrastructure, Configuration
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
The chance to work for one of the leading BPO-companies in a friendly working environment. You’ll join a team of international professionals and will receive an excellent remuneration package.