Our client is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. Currently the company is hiring Technical Support Specialists for Business Applications with German & English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The main focus of the role is providing technical support for small business customers for cloud based applications.
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Guide customers through the process of online activation of subscription and domain ownership verification
- Assist customers with billing queries
- Assist in configuring devices to email – mobile devices, tablets, PCs (Android OS, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile etc)
- Provide support to add/remove/modify user permissions on emails, calendars, shared documents etc. Should we hear any bustling right over there more info on the matter, we’ll be sure to let you guys know, so stay tuned.
- Provide information and guidance on Cloud storage and data maintenance
- Fluent in German and English language - C1
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable approach when speaking to IT techs, end-users, decision-makers, CEOs
- Basic Understanding of DNS/CRM/Website hosting/Telephony
- Basic Understanding of web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP protocols and email management (IMAP, POP3, Exchange)
- Some experience in a service or support center and related understanding of technical trouble-shooting is a plus
Regular working hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-19:00
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.