Our client is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. Currently the company is hiring Technical Support Specialists for Business Applications with German & English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The main focus of the role is providing technical support for small business customers for cloud based applications.
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Guide customers through the process of online activation of subscription and domain ownership verification
- Assist customers with billing queries
- Assist in configuring devices to email – mobile devices, tablets, PCs (Android OS, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile etc)
- Provide support to add/remove/modify user permissions on emails, calendars, shared documents etc.
- Provide information and guidance on Cloud storage and data maintenance
- Fluent in German and English language - C1
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable approach when speaking to IT techs, end-users, decision-makers, CEOs
- Basic Understanding of DNS/CRM/Website hosting/Telephony
- Basic Understanding of web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP protocols and email management (IMAP, POP3, Exchange)
- Some experience in a service or support center and related understanding of technical trouble-shooting is a plus
Regular working hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-19:00
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.