Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a well-known organization specialized in the development and manufacturing of audio-devices and wearables. They’re patent-holders for the world’s military-grade noise eliminating technology as well as wireless speakers and speakerphones. I order to expand their team in Belfast, Northern Ireland, they’re looking to recruit various German speaking Technical Support Consultants.
In this position you will be delivering effective and professional service to customers via phone, e-mail, social media and chat. You will work in a team to support customers with technical issues of varying complexity and provide an exceptional customer experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with customer contacts in an effective, efficient and courteous manner;
- Troubleshooting all known and unknown issues with specific products;
- Following agreed technical support processes and procedures;
- Maintaining documentation on all issues and troubleshooting;
- Resolving outstanding cases within the set timeframe and agreed by client specific;
- Escalating outstanding issues to 2nd or 3rd line technical support when options have been exhausted;
In order to successfully fulfil this role we’re looking for candidates that match the following profile:
- The ability to communicate freely in German and English – both verbal and written;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer focussed position, including 1 year experience in a technical support role;
- Well-developed technical skills and a keen interest in technology, including knowledge of: Windows OS, Bluetooth technology & PC hardware and configuration;
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting complex technical issues.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers.
Interested in this challenging, technical position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.