Our client is a renowned business process outsourcing company with multiple sites across the globe. The Bulgarian site in Sofia is situated in a very modern office area close to the city centre and equipped with the most modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere. They’re currently looking to recruit various Dutch speaking Technical Support Associates.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Providing technical support for software products, services and other subscription services and third party products via telephone, email, and/or chat;
- Meeting predetermined targets and represent the company in a professional manner;
- Updating customer information and transaction information as needed into the database;
- Meeting and exceeding requirements for deliverable output.
In order to be considered for this position you must;
- Possess excellent Dutch language, both oral and written as well as a good command of the English language;
- Possess excellent computer knowledge in the following areas:
- Uninstall/reinstall programs correctly
- Knowledge of Task Manager/Command prompt/Navigation to files/folders
Complete working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems;
- Possess excellent customer interaction, analytical- and problem-solving skills.
- High School or University Diploma;
- Experience in a service- or support center and related understanding of technical troubleshooting, including:
- Operating systems, Personal firewalls, Anti-Virus software, Client-based applications will be considered as big advantage;
- A competitive remuneration package, including relocation for candidates from abroad, health & life insurance and transportation allowance.
- Attractive bonus scheme, rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Great office location
- VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
- Team Building activities
Interested in this exciting, entry-level position? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to evelien. matthe@bulgarianheadhunters. com or call our local number for more information!
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.