Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software as well as providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services – from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For their Technical Support Service department in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re currently looking to recruit a Dutch speaking Customer Support Agent.
In this role you will function as first point of contact for customers raising hardware of software requests with the organization. You will receive these issues by phone, e-mail or fax and create or update HW or SW Service Requests. These requests are checked against the customers contract before being processed for technical support. Agents must be flexible and able to provide support in various related areas as well as fulfill secondary duty (such as reporting and issue escalation) if necessary.
- Day to day tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Verifying and answering incoming customer requests on terms with their contract;
- Logging customer requests;
- Updating service call activity;
- Entering data and updating files;
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise within the supported sites and products;
- Creating and updating team rooms, products, services, packages and systems;
- Supplying information to the customer and maintaining a positive relationship through constant updates and reports.
In order to fulfill this role we’re looking for a candidate that meets the following profile:
- An excellent telephone manner and top notch communication skills;
- Good organizational, problem-solving and IT skills;
- The ability to work to strict targets and deadlines, combined with an own initiative and willingness to learn;
- A high school diploma/GED and previous experience that includes a minimum of 1 year in a customer facing role, preferably in a multinational environment;
- A good command of the Dutch language, as well as a working level of English.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to evelien. matthe@bulgarianheadhunters. com or call our local numbers for more information. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU visa required.