Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re looking for Team Leaders with either German, Danish or Dutch for a new project
• Provides direction and leadership to Customer Service staff. Ensures and is responsible that the team meets the established performance criteria and that contacts are handled effectively for quality, productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Performs various administration tasks, assists in setting and achieving operational objectives, tracks and reports service performance.
• Provides day-to-day guidance to team members and share both responsibility and accountability in the achievement of organizational goals.
• Monitors and recommends/implements ways to improve customer satisfaction, service strategies and operational guidelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 6 months experience in a leadership role
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in German/Danish/Dutch
• Experience in Customer service and proof of successful performance
• Strong work ethic, maturity and leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong customer driven focus.
• Ability to motivate a group of people to work effectively together.
• Aptitude for understanding and solving problems, timely decision-making and conflict management skills.
• Ability to deal effectively in high pressure, dynamic situations with a large degree of autonomy.
• Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining quality of work and effective work relationship with team and client.
Our client offers:
A clear path to career development and support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
The benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and events.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.