Our client Spotify is a commercial music streaming service providing digital rights management – restricted content from record labels. Music can be browsed or searched by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label. Our consultants will be offering support by email and social media channels (no voice!). If you have the motivation, the relevant experience and the desire to learn and develop in a multinational corporate environment, we encourage you to read all the details below and apply for the open position. For their office in Sofia, Bulgaria they’re currently looking to recruit Swedish speaking Social Media Support Specialists. Job description:
- Delivering an experience to every customer, meeting Spotify’s service standards
- Achieve all agreed KPI’s
- Work pro-actively to ensure potential issues are escalated appropriately.
- Work as part of the team to ensure the Spotify project has a positive and professional environment.
- Provide support in projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Bachelor degree
- At least 6 months of experience in working in a customer-facing role
- Good understanding and experience in working in an environment that offers world-class customer service
- Knowledge of working in a subscription / technical industry a plus
- Fluent Swedish, both spoken and written as well as a good command of the English language
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package including relocation for candidates from abroad, health- and life insurance and transportation. They offer various bonus schemes, rewards and recognition programs as well as trainings following the leading global standards for the highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support. You will work in a professional environment, enjoy team building activities and receive discounts in the shops and stores where the office is located. Recruitment process:
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
A language test may be part of the recruitment process. .