Our client is a renowned business process outsourcing company with multiple sites across the globe. The Bulgarian site in Sofia is situated in a very modern office area close to the city centre and equipped with the most modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere. They’re currently looking to recruit various Social Media Support Agents.
In this role you will be responding to customer inquiries via social care and digital platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter and online communities/forums.
- Navigating through a wide toolset while working on customers support issues
- Troubleshooting complex issues and explain in a user friendly way
- Researching existing content and provide improvement suggestions where appropriate
- Manage the safety of an online community by helping monitor for an abuse free environment and protecting customers privacy while taking action when necessary
- Analysing trends and data with immediate action to continually improve the customer experience
- Looking beyond obvious solutions and experiments with different approaches to solving problems
- Preferable previous experience in supporting using social networking sites
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Understanding of social media; well-versed in multiple forms of social media on multiple platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, online communities, and other miscellaneous social channels
- Familiarity with technologies that facilitate comment, thread and forum moderation
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
- Natural interest in learning and keeping skills and knowledge up to date
- A competitive remuneration package, including relocation for candidates from abroad, health & life insurance and transportation allowance.
- Attractive bonus scheme, rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Great office location
- VIP card for discounts in the shops and food places in the Mall Area where the office is located
- Team Building activities
Interested in this exciting, entry-level position? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our local number for more information!
A social media- and language test will be part of the recruitment process. All applications will be dealt with strictly confidentially.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.