Our client is seeking a creative, results-oriented Social Media Marketing Manager for EMEA. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will support all aspects of the Social Media channel and work towards achieving specific business goals – to grow our candidate base, increase brand affinity amongst candidates, and help manage relationships through community management, creative marketing, and content planning. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Uphold and shape the company’s’ reputation: Oversee company presence on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; ensure that the company brand is consistently represented in all communications
- Take the lead: Recommend partnerships with Subject Matter Experts and social media stakeholders across the organization to draft and cultivate content for distribution
- Promote the company: Run candidate engagement and acquisition promotions like sweepstakes and contests
- Impact the bottom line: Help develop, test, and refine best practices for engaging with candidates and customers; interact with counterparts in other marketplaces to foster global best practice exchange
- Enable sound decision-making: Analyze key metrics and create performance reports
- Be the expert: Maintain a deep understanding of emerging Social Media trends; be an advocate for Social Media to the broader organization
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
Experience Requirements: Experience developing, managing, ad growing communities; previous experience in communications/marketing and community management
Technical Requirements: SQL skills and familiarity with statistical methods (preferred)
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be able to work in MS Office
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Be able to identify, recruit, and develop talent
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers. Recruitment process
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to ksenia. smagina@bulgarianheadhunters. com or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference. .