Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is the worldwide leader in outsourced customer experience management. To expand their team in Athens, Greece they’re looking to recruit a Italian speaking Service Desk Support Specialist.
In this role you will be responsible for handling inbound calls, e-mails and chat inquiries and provide support in Italian using relevant applications. Your daily activities will include:
- Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, e-mails and chat requests within the customer service team;
- Acting as first-point-of-contact for all Italian speaking clients;
- Pro-actively responding to customer inquiries in Italian and English;
- Maintaining and reporting data input and information;
- Liaising with team leaders to resolve any customer complaints / issues.
In order to fulfill this role we’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A high school diploma – preferably a bachelor degree
- A good command of the Italian and English language, both spoken and written
- Solid knowledge of working with a PC (hardware, software, internet) as well as;
- MS Windows, MS Office, Skype, Windows Media Player
- Excellent communication skills combined with a passion for delivering top customer service.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package including various social benefits, bonus schemes and the opportunity to work in a multicultural working environment. Furthermore they provide a relocation package, accommodation and excellent career development opportunities.
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.