For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Server & Storage Remote Support Technicians with either French, Italian or Spanish and a good level of English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote assistance to customers and directions to on-site field engineers.
- Resolve hardware related Technical Service requests for server & storage products
- Perform hardware problem determination, problem source identification and develop Action Plans to resolve technical problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases and processes
- Engage next level of support, recommend improvements to Product Quality or technical support tools, procedures or processes
- Work together with Country Technical Support Teams which provide client local language support in client communication
- Fluent level of French
- Very good command of English
- Excellent problem solving skills; logically and analytically minded
- Having the desire to tackle complex problems
- Exceptional motivation to develop a deep technical career
- Proven technical background in remote/F2F/Hands-on with hardware: PC, Servers, Networking
- This role will support IBM clients based in Europe and participation in 24/7 shift rotation will be required (including late and night shifts; 12 hour working days; weekends)
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.