For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Server & Storage Remote Support Technicians with either French, Italian or Spanish and a good level of English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote assistance to customers and directions to on-site field engineers. Borish, who received her bachelor’s degree in history from the university of virginia last spring, is one of more than 60 newly minted college graduates essay writing service to writemypaper4me.org serving in the national college advising corps.
- Resolve hardware related Technical Service requests for server & storage products
- Perform hardware problem determination, problem source identification and develop Action Plans to resolve technical problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases and processes
- Engage next level of support, recommend improvements to Product Quality or technical support tools, procedures or processes
- Work together with Country Technical Support Teams which provide client local language support in client communication
- Fluent level of French
- Very good command of English
- Excellent problem solving skills; logically and analytically minded
- Having the desire to tackle complex problems
- Exceptional motivation to develop a deep technical career
- Proven technical background in remote/F2F/Hands-on with hardware: PC, Servers, Networking
- This role will support IBM clients based in Europe and participation in 24/7 shift rotation will be required (including late and night shifts; 12 hour working days; weekends)
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.