Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an German speaking Senior Training Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for a wide variety of management tasks, including but not limited to;
- Planning, executing and managing projects, ensuring a high level of training for both new additions to the company and in-house employees is delivered.
- Partner with internal clients and partners to support revenue growth and training demands, as well as partnering with Business Managers & Directors to determine internal training needs.
- Represent the Learning & Development department in all strategic and tactical forums, both internal as well as external.
- Ensure consistency and a high level quality of training delivery across all sites (Sofia & Burgas).
- Conducting and leading details Gaps & Needs analysis and organizing post-training initiatives
- Collate, audit and report all client related billable/non-billable reports via MIS Analyst/Coordinator.
- Maintain updated hiring- and resource planners for all sites in the region as well as participate, facilitate and contribute to growth related initiatives
- Create and report business information when needed.
- Ensure consistency of all training processes in the region.
In order to be considered for this role we’re looking for a candidate with a senior management profile, who can build on 4 – 5 years of training- and management experience in a similar industry. You have a passion for people development and great management skills. Your organizational and analytical abilities are second-to-none.
You must be able to communicate freely in spoken and written forms of German and English, knowledge of an additional language will be considered an advantage. As this role involves a high amount of traveling the willingness to travel between Sofia and Burgas is extremely important.
Our client offers a top-of-the-market remuneration package and extensive possibilities for growth within the company through their personal, internal leadership development program. They offer various bonus- and recognition schemes as well as a professional work environment, team building activities and a lot of fun.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.