Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a leading provider of business process solutions, operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms for numerous companies in various sectors such as Banking, Finance & Accounting, Transportation & logistics, Utilities and many more. If you want be a part of an amazing accounting team, work in a great working environment within a multinational company, this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Handle monthly accounting closing schedule
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Balance sheet and P&L Flux analysis – ability to explain the movement in numbers over period of time
- Maintain vendor accrual log / file and book accruals for vendor liabilities
- Fixed Assets reporting – detailing the additions, deletions and scrapping of fixed assets under different categories / classes
- Posting of journals submitted by various functions /departments as per established process
- Coding of invoices to the correct account and cost centers
- Business support – responding to ad-hoc requests from business (for instance to provide audit support for expenses booked / report on cost center / profit center etc. )
- Preparing Standard Operating Process (SOP) documents, getting it reviewed and approved by client. Revising same as per the changes in process
- Training new team members on existing processes and practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting and reporting function / process
- Previous GL Experience
- Experience in process and people management would be considered as an advantage
- Good working knowledge of FICO module of SAP. In addition knowledge of Oracle / PeopleSoft will be a plus
- University degree in Economics preferably Accounting
- Advanced level of English language
- Advanced level of MS Office skills
- Leadership skills
Interested in starting a challenging position in the accounting? Apply now by sending an in English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!