Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Belfast they’re looking for skilled, Norwegian speaking Sales & Service advisors.
In this position you will function as first point of contact for any customer, partner or employee and provide support through telephone, e-mail and chat. You’re fully responsible for the accurate and timely resolution of issues through obtaining correct information from customers until the issue is resolved.
These issues range from redirecting calls to appropriate departments and arranging engineer visits to educating customers on their issues. Day-to-day tasks include, but aren’t limited to;
- Acting as first point of contact for any customer, partner, reseller or employee for the appointed country;
- Providing support through telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Supporting customers in the following areas: ordering products, employee support, certification and training, partner help, technical support and pre-sales;
- Redirection of callers to the appropriate department;
- Resolving issues and educating callers through the website;
- Taking ownership of issues until fully resolved.
In order to be successful in this position candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- The ability to communicate freely in Norwegian and English – both verbal and written;
- A minimum of 6-12 months in a customer focussed position;
- The ability to multitask, plan and prioritize a workload;
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications);
- The ability to analyse, identify and solve customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers.
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.