Our client is the absolute biggest provider of IT hardware, software and services to consumers, SMBs and large enterprises including the government, health- and education sector. To lead their team in Athens, Greece they are currently looking to hire a Sales Director.
- To develop existing Accounts, Support and Managed services.
- To develop and manage a solution-led approach which facilitates account profitability.
- To ensure Delivery of Service that leads to Client and End-User satisfaction.
- Responsible for Client KPI achievement, both on sales and productivity metrics;
- Manages absenteeism and attrition of the teams to ensure minimum impact on Client KPI achievement and company’s profitability;
- Acts as point-of-contact for Client by establishing and maintaining strong Client relationship through face to face meetings, telephone and e-mail communication;
- Designs and Delivers Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with the Client and the Company’s Top Management;
- Conduct weekly sales reviews with Client and Supervisors;
- Conduct Monthly Business Reviews with Agents (one to one);
- Manages Client’s Complaints and escalations via KSAT survey results or direct communication;
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting and Funnel Reviews;
- Co-ordinates Process Solving Process for identifying root causes, designs action plans to improve performance;
- Controls the actions planned to improve performance;
- Proposes Solutions to Client to increase Sales and Productivity results;
- Develops the Operation’s Management Teams by providing direction, guidance, and mentoring;
- Assess and evaluates the overall performance of his/her subordinates ;
- Invoicing Client in an accurate and timely manner;
- Contributes in Monthly, Quarterly, Annually Budget Preparation;
- Manages Accounts P&L on daily basis;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate Studies or Post-Graduate Studies or equivalent will be considered;
- Proficient knowledge of English Language;
- Call Centre Experience as Operation manager or Account Manager Positions (min 2 years);
- Sales Experience (min 2 years) in IT, telecom related services/ products;
- Team Management Experience (min 2 years).
- Familiarity of OS MS Windows/OS Mac X
- Advanced MS Office
- Internet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Math and Analytical Skills
- Team Management skills
- Organizational & Time-Management Skills
- Ability in staff relationships
- Ability in Self-Assessment
- Financial Management Skills
- Gross Margin
- Bonus Schemes, Incentives
- Cost & Benefit Analysis
- Budget Management
- Team Management Skills
- Developing and Engaging Talent
- Motivating Employees
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.