Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client, a forward looking and ambitious online marketing company is hiring a senior advertising sales account manager. This is a global sales role and will take skill and talent in sales and account management as well as a flair for digital media. You will be tasked with innovation and creativity, to have the ability to relate to the needs of clients and a strong desire to promote the company brand globally.
- Prospect and locate potential partnerships with website owners, premium internet companies, online marketing agencies and other media sources.
- Engage and negotiate partnerships and other business deals with the various potentials.
- Sign and manage ongoing business partnerships to generate revenue and results
- Research advertising clients and understand their business needs.
- Manage media campaigns and budgets.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns to offer clients optimal service and returns.
- 1+ years of experience with proven track record in online media trading.
- Knowledge of AppNexus/Ad2K exchanges – must. Martin had the lowest ratings possible for achievement and improvement https://pro-essay-writer.com on its state report card that year.
- Native level English – must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Degree Needed
- Excel proficient, internet savvy.
- Previous advertiser connections and media inventory – strong advantage.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package, various bonus schemes, rewards, recognition programs and training following the leading global standards. You will work in a professional environment, enjoy team building activities and have tremendous possibility for growth within the company.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call +359 2 491 72 73 for further information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.