Our client is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars a year.
To support their product portfolio and to help grow their highly talented and committed workforce, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for the company’s office in Sofia, Bulgaria.The company has around 600 employees and with a tendency to grow in the country.
- Writing and executing manual and automated test plans which enforce the acceptance criteria of features;
- Continually integrating the code base with automated builds and functional-level regression tests;
- Investigating and troubleshooting production issues in a timely manner;
- Analyzing test results;
- Early participation in planning, estimating, product feedback;
- Reporting and tracking defects.
- Working the Agile way with developers sitting next to you;
- Continuous Integration infrastructure so that you get the working build only;
- We’re automating what makes sense – but still care about your test experience in manual testing;
- Technical trainings to keep your skills up to date;
- Lots of great professionals and open culture.
- 3+ years QA related experience;
- Has excellent knowledge about web applications and web services;
- Has solid SQL skills;
- Has automation experience (fitnesse, selenium, java);
- Has programming experience (java preferred);
- Has good command of English.
The company offers
- Opportunity to become a support star and be a part of writing the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you boost your heroic powers in the field of online payments
- Merit-based superhero career progression in a fast growing in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages the use of super powers for the sake of service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere/Opportunity to meet other superheroes
- Cool new office/A modern superhero base
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.