Our client is a global provider of payment solutions, trusted by businesses and consumers in over 200 countries and territories to move and manage billions of dollars a year. To support their product portfolio and to help grow their highly talented and committed workforce, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for the company’s office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The company has around 600 employees and with a tendency to grow in the country.
- Writing and executing manual and automated test plans which enforce the acceptance criteria of features;
- Continually integrating the code base with automated builds and functional-level regression tests;
- Investigating and troubleshooting production issues in a timely manner;
- Analyzing test results;
- Early participation in planning, estimating, product feedback;
- Reporting and tracking defects.
- Working the Agile way with developers sitting next to you;
- Continuous Integration infrastructure so that you get the working build only;
- We’re automating what makes sense – but still care about your test experience in manual testing;
- Technical trainings to keep your skills up to date;
- Lots of great professionals and open culture.
- 3+ years QA related experience;
- Has excellent knowledge about web applications and web services;
- Has solid SQL skills;
- Has automation experience (fitnesse, selenium, java);
- Has programming experience (java preferred);
- Has good command of English. Race www.essayprofs.com to the top scores applicants in six categories, and west virginia fared worst when it came to policies meant to evaluate, improve and support teachers and principals.
The company offers
- Opportunity to become a support star and be a part of writing the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you boost your heroic powers in the field of online payments
- Merit-based superhero career progression in a fast growing in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages the use of super powers for the sake of service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere/Opportunity to meet other superheroes
- Cool new office/A modern superhero base
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.