For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting an experienced Procurement Buyer with German & English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
Working as part of the sourcing team, the Procurement professional will be involved in negotiating and contracting with selected vendors, providing advice and guidance on sometimes complex and sensitive commercial issues, as well as duly documenting all deals into the relevant tools.
- Ensure an effective procurement process is defined and operated;
- Advise and guide business on third party supplier commercial relationships;
- Negotiate contract terms with supplier and liaise with legal staff where appropriate;
- Select suppliers and conduct a fair value determination. Work with the supplier on boarding team to on board new suppliers as and when appropriate;
- Develop process for regular Supplier Performance Measurements and linkage into Procurement Supplier Quality Program, manage feedback to the Supplier as appropriate and ownership of any action plans;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, to understand and interpret their requirements and longer term strategies to ensure procurement can meet and exceed where possible these requirements;
- Maintain effective audit trails for all sourcing activities;
- Excellent command of spoken and written German language
- Very good command of English
- Experienced Buyer with a good understanding and appreciation of contracts
- Sound commercial judgment and strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent communicator, willing and able to deal effectively with a variety of internal clients and Suppliers at all levels;
- Effective team player. Willing to assist others as/when necessary and able to work to changing priorities and deadlines;
- Analytical skills and proficiency in working with Electronic spreadsheets (MS Excel, etc.);
- Able to work on own initiative and manage individual workload;
- Working time: 10 AM – 07 PM.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.