Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software as well as providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services – from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For their Procurement department in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re currently looking to recruit Portuguese speaking Procurement Agents.
In this position you will be responsible for handling help requests from internal stakeholders and suppliers. You will act as first level of support for procurement applications and as first point of contact for invoicing queries. Furthermore you are a point of reference for clients and responsible for the timely resolving of issues. Further day-to-day activities include:
- Acting as first level technical support for procurement applications;
- Answering “How do I” questions;
- Providing education to users on the application usage;
- Following up with the technical team until resolution;
- Acting as first point of contact for question relating to supplier invoicing and payment to suppliers;
- Maintaining supplier information in the internal ERP system.
In order to be successful in this position we’re looking for candidates that meet the following profile:
- A high school diploma / GED;
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in a customer facing role;
- A good knowledge of both the English and Portuguese language – oral and written.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call our local numbers for more information. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU visa required.