We are seeking for career minded and independent individuals for an entry level full-time position of Operations Administrative Support at Back Office Operations – Sofia, Bulgaria. This role requires confidentiality, strong organizational and communication skills. Candidate should be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently and be computer proficient.
- Sorting, renaming and reformatting incoming requests via enterprise email and/or fax.
- Document identification and data entry (includes entering customer information and correspondence via email).
- Performing daily tasks related to preparing reports, monitoring of accuracy of policy and procedure implementation of other teams, client documentation and request organization, and semi-automated back office processing.
- Development track to assist with reporting, research and related projects using Excel and internal software.
- Following up on audit requests and investigating client accounts in regards to internal and regulatory requests.
- Fluent English: Minimum C1 level. Additional foreign languages a plus.
- Computer literate: Must have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Power Point), Internet and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Excel formulas and reporting considered a plus.
- Good analytical and critical thinking. Able to understand the “why” behind the “how”.
- Capable of understanding and challenging policies and procedures constructively, and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; 9am-6pm
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.