Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client provides solutions to improve user experience and fraud prevention on internet. They work with clients in classifieds, dating sites, social networking, media, games and others for who safety and consumer confidence is crucial. To expand their German team in Malta they’re looking to recruit Online Content Moderators.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing and moderating user-generated content and profiles. Your day-to-day tasks will contain:
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, end-user mistakes, frequently asked questions and where necessary improvements to the system;
- Maintaining a strong knowledge database of publication rules and awareness of the respective market;
- Collaborating with other team members to successfully resolve any issues that may occur;
- Working accurately with an eye for details while maintaining efficiency;
- Supporting customers via email.
To fulfill this role we’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Well organized and willing to work in a dynamic environment;
- Flexible and reliable, preferably with previous experience in customer service or online business;
- A good knowledge of the German language – both oral and written, as well as a working knowledge of the English language;
- Basic computer skills and the willingness to work in shifts.
Our client provides you with an opportunity to work in a stimulating, fast-moving environment in a large, international company. You will receive a competitive salary including language- and performance bonuses. A lot more judges than in the final round, and about 25 teams competing https://homework-writer.com pay people to do homework for 8 spots. A relocation package is provided for candidates from abroad.
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A valid EU passport / visa is required to be considered for the position.