Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software as well as providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services – from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For their Technical Support Service department in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re currently looking to recruit a English speaking Network Support Representative.
Based in Sofia, Bulgaria the Technical Support Service department employs a team of L1 and L2 network specialists tasked with supporting clients and field engineers on a 24/7 basis.
The Network Support Specialists have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas, such as routers networking controllers, bridges or software related to the technology. They are tasked with building proof-of concept solutions with networking systems technology and architecting solutions to address their client requirements. In this role you will work with products or solutions based on any vendor hardware or OS software and apply your technical skills supporting the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services and solutions. You will be responsible for sizing, troubleshooting and handling critical customer situations.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Providing remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance for (re)installation, usage and configuration questions;
- Providing answers for general usage and operation questions;
- Providing problem determination / source identification for known and published problems;
- Review diagnostic information to assist in the isolation of problem causes;
- Identifying known defects;
- Providing assistance with questions regarding product documentation related to supported products;
- Interpreting online manuals regarding code and application interface;
- Collaborating with other support centers in order to provide seamless problem resolutions;
- Demonstrating proficiency in the hardware and software platform;
- Providing technical support service delivery with established guidelines;
In order to be successful in this role we’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A bachelor’s degree – preferably in an IT related field;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in support network hardware/software;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in perform problem management;
- Industry certified at the associate/beginner’s level of widely-known networking technology;
- Fluent command of the English language – both oral and written.
- Well-developed interpersonal- and communication skills.
Would you like to be part of one of the world’s biggest players in the IT field, in a challenging technical role? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU visa required.