For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Support Specialists with French and English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a Customer Service Engineer, member of a technical team who’s responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers. The team includes mostly engineers with dual language proficiency (English plus one additional language). Additional language required: Polish.
It is a Network Support Engineer role responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers.
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer questions and issues related to Cisco networking products.
- Support is delivered via the phone, chat or web service requests.
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues
- Provide answers for general usage and operation questions related to Cisco networking equipment
- Provide problem determination / problem source identification for known and published problems
- Demonstrate excellent English skills in both oral and written communications, plus proficiency in Polish.
- Follow Support Center processes for effective management of all assigned support incidents
- Support Center operational hours: 8AM – 8PM EEST Monday – Friday (incl holidays)
- Ability to communicate in Polish and English, both spoken and written at B2-C2 level
- At least 6 months of experience in related customer support
- Experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Basic understanding of IT networking ie wireless, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems at advanced user level
- Experience with Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook) at advanced user level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar technical field
+CCNA or equivalent Cisco certification is a plus
+Technical Support experience is a plus
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.