For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Support Specialists with French and English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a Customer Service Engineer, member of a technical team who’s responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers. The team includes mostly engineers with dual language proficiency (English plus one additional language). Additional language required: Polish.
It is a Network Support Engineer role responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers.
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer questions and issues related to Cisco networking products.
- Support is delivered via the phone, chat or web service requests. read the blog post here.
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues
- Provide answers for general usage and operation questions related to Cisco networking equipment
- Provide problem determination / problem source identification for known and published problems
- Demonstrate excellent English skills in both oral and written communications, plus proficiency in Polish.
- Follow Support Center processes for effective management of all assigned support incidents
- Support Center operational hours: 8AM – 8PM EEST Monday – Friday (incl holidays)
- Ability to communicate in Polish and English, both spoken and written at B2-C2 level
- At least 6 months of experience in related customer support
- Experience in a technical support role is a plus
- Basic understanding of IT networking ie wireless, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems at advanced user level
- Experience with Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook) at advanced user level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar technical field
+CCNA or equivalent Cisco certification is a plus
+Technical Support experience is a plus
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV in English to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.