For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Specialists with English – Level 3 for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
It is a Network Support Engineer role responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers.
- Provide technical leadership over a team of customer support engineers whose responsible resolving customer raised network related voice, email, and web service requests specific to Cisco equipment.
- Provide advice and guidance to team members in order to facilitate the technical resolution of their assigned incidents. This app literally introduces newton’s principle law to https://spying.ninja/cell-phone-spy-software-for-windows-phone/ your laptop.
- Accept ownership and resolution responsibility for difficult issues that require assistance from resource outside our center.
- Educate, develop and train team members in technical and support center related areas
- Assist Team Managers with client escalations and incident evaluation
- This position will require ongoing skills development activities and successful completion of all required training curriculum.
- Willingness to work in swing/night shifts (US prime shift)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (B2-C2 level)
- 24-36 months of experience in a technical support center
- Active Cisco CCNP certification in any technology area
- Second level or higher delivery experience
- Advanced understanding of computer networking – TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls
- Technical Support Center experience with any enterprise class Cisco equipment is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems at advanced user level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar technical field
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.