For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Specialists with English – Level 2 for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
It is a Network Support Engineer role responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers.
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer raised network related voice, email, and web service requests specific to the network equipment
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues
- Provide answers for general usage and operation questions
- Provide problem determination / problem source identification for known and published problems
- Willingness to work in swing/night shifts (US prime shift)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (B2-C2 level)
- At least 12 months of experience in a technical support center
- Advanced understanding of computer networking – TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls
- Active Cisco CCNA certification in any technology area
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems at advanced user level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar technical field
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted