For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Support Specialists with English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The centers are based in a variety of settings, including churches, libraries, strip shopping their latest blog malls, and private schools! It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
It is a Network Support Engineer role responsible for owning and resolving support requests raised by customers.
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer raised network related voice, email, and web service requests specific to the network equipment
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues
- Provide answers for general usage and operation questions
- Provide problem determination / problem source identification for known and published problems
- Willingness to work in swing/night shifts (US prime shift)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (B2-C2 level)
- At least 6 months of experience in related customer support
- Basic understanding of networking – TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls
- Understanding of network security principles
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems at advanced user level
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or similar technical field
- Formal Cisco certification is a plus
- This is a role that would require work in swing/night shifts (US prime shift)
Our client offers:
- Product and process training to support product specific environment
- Competitive remuneration & benefits
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Expand skills into a technical carrier as remote technical support specialist
- Medical plan, insurance, transportation allowance
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.