Our client’s data-centre infrastructure is designed to offer our clients a variety of secure, robust and low latency custom hosting solutions, on ISP independent dedicated IP address spaces. We are looking for a mid-senior level Systems Engineer/Administrator to make an immediate impact and grow with our client.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build, Document and maintain a highly fault tolerant infrastructure on a private and public cloud
- Collaborate with the Operations/Developer teams to implement and evolve solutions for a wide array of challenging projects
- Improve provisioning, automation, configuration, and monitoring processes
- Manage Public and Private Cloud environments, including creating new instances, creating dev, and production environments
- Troubleshoot production systems issues.
What You Need for this Position:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated items
- Strong Linux system administration, network troubleshooting skills
- Managed large Cloud production deployments, using Chef and/or Puppet is an advantage
- Extensive experience supporting performance oriented systems
- Hands on Experience with Dell Servers, Dell Storage arrays is an advantage
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, work well under pressure and be obsessive about security, quality and performance
- Strong Private Cloud (VMware Vcloud, VCenter, VSAN ) and cloud-based service experience; AWS (EC2/EBS/S3/VPC/RDS/IAM/Route 53)
- Hands on Experience with Monitoring Systems (Nagios, Zabbix, PRTG)
- Hands-on Experience with Enterprise Level Switches, Firewalls & Routers will be considered an advantage.
- Strong Understanding of Networking Principles
- Must be a self-starter and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work on a team is very important
- Must have solid oral and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Mission-driven organization
- High-growth, innovative company
- Competitive salary (additional 13th salary paid in December)
- Health insurance (with option to cover spouses and children if relevant)
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV email@example.com or call our local number for more information. A background check can be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.