Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talent across Europe for our global clients in various industries such as BPO, IT, Finance, Healthcare and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
We work with an international team of consultants to guarantee only the best quality for our clients who are located in various European countries, such as the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, the Czech Republic, Malta, Gibraltar, Poland, and Bulgaria.
To expand our team in Sofia, Bulgaria we’re looking to recruit a Recruitment Specialist for Medical Staff.
In this position you will be responsible for the full recruitment process, from acquisition to finalizing placements and aftercare. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new clients, both domestic and foreign as well as relationship management of existing accounts;
- Writing and publishing vacancies;
- Proactively seeking suitable candidates in social networks (eg. LinkedIn);
- Preselection and interviewing of medical professionals for positions both local and abroad;
- Finalizing placements and providing aftercare where necessary;
- Study of the labor market in the field of medicine and finding new customers;
- Appropriate education (preferably in the field of HR, Psychology or Medicine / Healthcare);
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the recruitment of medical staff;
- Good command of the English language – both oral and written;
- A proactive personality as well as excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in team;
- Good computer skills;
Working at Bulgarian Headhunters means you will receive a competitive salary with monthly incentives and bonus schemes. You will get to work in a friendly, stimulating environment in a one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies. Our office is located at a superb location and joining now creates real opportunities for future development!
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! For more information don’t hesitate to call one of our local numbers.