For our client – a global technological company – we are currently recruiting Network Support Specialists with English for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global scale, operating in a 24×7 environment and hosting a wide range of services and professionals providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world’s markets.
The candidates for this position should have experience supporting enterprise class IT environments, preferably Linux environments. Linux support works with the company’s largest clients providing technical assistance, diagnosing Linux defects and advising clients on upgrades. In addition these individuals will have “premium” role, supporting those clients that have signed up for the highest levels of support. In this role the individual will have account management responsibilities for clients that are assigned to them.
- 3 distributions: Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu; and
- 3 platforms: x86, Power and System z.
As a result the environment is very dynamic, exposing the team to a broad range of technologies and endless learning opportunities. The company uses a follow-the-sun model coupled with an on-call rotation to ensure we can successfully provide 24×7 coverage. All team members are required to take part in the rotation.
• English fluent (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to work on swing/ night shifts
• University degree in relevant field (i. e. computer science, engineering, etc. )
• 2 years of experience as a Linux administrator
• Sound problem determination, troubleshooting skills and problem solver
• Team player
• Very good analytical skills
• Eagerness/willingness to learn
• Ability to perform under pressure and multi-task
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV in English to. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. License number 1693/27. The redmond company have called on all of their thirty plus years experience to create hardware which they hope will https://www.phonetrackingapps.com/ allow users to get the most out of their new os and take advantage of everything it provides. 2. 2014.