Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a leading provider of business process solutions, operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms for numerous companies in various sectors such as Banking, Finance & Accounting, Transportation & logistics, Utilities and many more. If you want be a part of an amazing accounting team, work in a great working environment within a multinational company, this might be the right opportunity for you.
- AP & AR Reconciliations; Bank reconciliations; Prepaid expenses; Accruals; VAT Reconciliations; BS Reconciliations; FA Depreciation Run preparation and posting
- Balance sheet and P&L Flux analysis – ability to explain the movement in numbers over period of time.
- Fixed Assets Maintenance – Capitalizations; Transfers; Disposals
- Intercompany – booking of incoming ICO invoices; issuing outgoing ICO invoices; Reconciliations
- Mailbox handling
- To perform Month End activities:
- Business support – responding to ad-hoc requests from business (for instance to provide audit support for expenses booked / report on cost center / profit center etc. )
- To provide support with audits (including Annual Inventory Counts)
- Hold a degree in Accounting or Finance
- Possess good communication skills, fluent English
- Have advanced knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Access, Outlook, Word
- Are a fast learner and have high self-initiative and learning desire
- Are experienced with ERP system
- Have IFRS and/or US GAAP experience (this will be considered as advantage)
- Have minimum 1-2 years of accounting experience
Interested in starting a challenging position in the accounting? Apply now by sending an in English copy of your CV to and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!