Our client is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide.
We are looking for a self-motivated desktop support technician. You will support Microsoft products and IP Phones based in Sofia’s office. You will also provide support for video and audio conferencing, incident handling, basic LAN/WAN troubleshooting, remote access/remote hands, and other IT responsibilities. Your technical knowledge will allow you to provide day to day IT Support for our end users.
- Support and maintain the infrastructure, desktop hardware & software
- Maintain, secure and update Active Directory
- Maintain up to date documentation of the infrastructure
- Maintain 3rd party systems and liaise with vendors accordingly
- Configure and use monitoring software to ensure maximum uptime for business systems is maintained
- Support the Cisco telephony system
- Resolve issued & escalated IT Support tickets. Perform desk side and remote Support as necessary
- Excellent English: verbal and written communication skills (B2H – C1)
- 1+ years’ hands-on Windows system administration experience
- Broad knowledge & experience of IT hardware and software; Dell, Windows, Exchange, Citrix, VMware and Symantec
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working on multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and other networking protocols
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; 9am-6pm
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.