Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. The companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. The company is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
Job Description :
This is an excellent opportunity to use your proven call handling skills to deal with motor claims in a results orientated environment. You will be required to use your communication skills to deal with claimants swiftly whilst making them feel valued.
- Handling newly reported motor claims via the telephone.
- Ensuring that full and relevant data is recorded from the outset to enable the claims to deal with the cases with no requirement to obtain further data wherever possible.
- Recording new claims directly into the system that are received via telephone, post, fax or e-mail.
- Assessing liability and informing the file handler a new claim has been raised against their fleet and confirming to them the details of the claim.
- Creating the Incident Report Form and acknowledging receipt of the new claim.
- Arranging repairs of the vehicle and inputting data into the computer system in accordance with the fraudulent checks required and assessing whether a third party capture is necessary and arranging the repairs to the third party vehicle if required.
- Take pro-active steps to effectively manage Customer expectations in order to achieve overall customer service proposition.
- Ensure that all allocated work is handled within the Key Performance Targets of the Motor Department.
- Promote compliance with best practice for all aspects of claims assessment across the motor department and be aware of bespoke practices for specified clients.
- To follow agreed internal and external processes, policies and procedures to ensure quality and service standards are met and leakage minimalized.
- Take personal and collective responsibility to ensure compliance with the Legal Regulatory framework within which motor claims handling sits. This is to include, but not limited to, carrying out all accountabilities and objectives within the framework of the companies policy; ensuring FSA & DPA compliance; being aware of the implications of POCA and the Terrorism Act.
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Excellent call handling skills and comes across as confident orator who is able to remain patient when imparting complex information to others.
- Prior experience in insurance and claims is not required but will be considered as an advantage. All successful candidates who are hired will pass an extensive training in insurance claims handling.
- Fresh graduates without previous work experience are also welcome.
• Multicultural Working environment
• Competitive salary
• Excellent relocation package
• Yearly bonus (additional month salary)
• Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
• Career Development Opportunities
• 3 moths intensive traning
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.