We are looking for Customer Support Agents with fluent level of Norwegian and an advanced English. You will be working in a leading international online marketing company in the Gaming field based in Sliema, Malta.
Job Description Summary:
- Focusing on pro-active conversation, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
- In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service
- First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement (SLA), ensuring player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
- Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
- Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
- Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
- Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
- Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
- Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
- You will be native in Norwegian
- Have a good command of the English language, spoken & written skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service position is a must
- Previous experience in Customer service in an online chat-based environment – a strong advantage
- Experience in the iGaming industry – a strong advantage
- High School diploma
Location: Sliema, Malta
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.