We are seeking an exceptional individual fluent in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language to join a FX Sales/Support team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales (not necessarily in financial products but preferred) and a passion for financial markets.
- Drive sales for Retail Products and Services for FX and CFDs from entry level to advanced level clients
- Intelligently discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner
- Build and Maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Use an intelligent soft sales approach to communicate the benefits of the platform to prospective clients
- Liaise with marketing managers to translate English content into Norwegian/another Scandinavian language
- Identify and report back opportunities of further growth specific to the region
- Fluency in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language
- Customer Service experience
- Proven Sales experience (not necessarily in financial products but preferred)
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed demanding sales targets
- A driven, positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation skills
- Foundation of knowledge within Global Financial Markets specifically in technical analysis/fundamental analysis and money management would be considered a plus
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; flexible hours
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.