Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of networking equipment, including routers, switches, VoIP phones, video conferencing and security equipment. In order to expand their team they’re looking for various German speaking Front Line Representatives.
In this position you will function as first point of contact for any customer, partner or employee and provide support through telephone, e-mail and chat. You’re fully responsible for the accurate and timely resolution of issues through obtaining correct information from customers until the issue is resolved.
These issues range from redirecting calls to appropriate departments and arranging engineer visits to educating customers on their issues. Day-to-day tasks include, but aren’t limited to;
- Acting as first point of contact for any customer, partner, reseller or employee for the appointed country;
- Providing support through telephone, e-mail and chat;
- Supporting customers in the following areas: ordering products, employee support, certification and training, partner help, technical support and pre-sales;
- Redirection of callers to the appropriate department;
- Resolving issues and educating callers through the website;
- Taking ownership of issues until fully resolved.
In order to be successful in this position candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- The ability to communicate freely in German and English – both verbal and written;
- A minimum of 6-12 months in a customer focussed position;
- A keen interest in computer networking and infrastructures;
- The ability to multitask, plan and prioritize a workload;
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers.
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment can be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference.