We are seeking for career minded and motivated individuals for full-time position in the Compliance department in Sofia’s office. The company currently employees over 50 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Accounting and Product Development.
- Identify potentially suspicious activity and make recommendations based on findings.
- Ensure rules, alerts and systems adequately identify fraud/AML risks across client segments and risk profiles.
- Document the results of the monitoring program and report the findings to Management.
- Follow up with relevant business units to ensure that corrective action is taken when necessary.
- Perform reviews of customer documentation, inbound/outbound transactions, and account details for suspected fraud activities.
- Excellent English: verbal and written communication skills (B2H – C1)
- High computer competency with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), the Internet, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong research skills; analytical and problem solving skills; and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks with aggressive time frame
- Previous experience on a similar position would be regarded as an advantage
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; 9am-6pm
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.