Our client is a global provider of online trading and related financial services to retail and institutional customers world-wide. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for facilitating the onboarding of intermediary and correspondent relationships.
• Onboarding and maintaining client accounts
• Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
• Back office operations and processing transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits, payments, AML transaction reports, perform credit checks)
• Posting deposits (credit card, wires, online checks, bank checks, foreign cash orders)
• Customer service and correspondence (phone, live person chat, emails)
• Liaise with other internal departments abroad (mainly US and UK offices) to fulfill their requests and coordinate with external counterparties
• Translating documents, templates and communicating with foreign language/English speaking clients
• English – Fluent level (written and verbal)
• Computer Proficient – Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and Internet.
• Prior operational/back office experience or customer service a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organisational skills
• Strong Excel skills with ability to handle data analysis
• Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday: 09h – 18h
Key Words: Financial Services Associate, Finance, Operations, Financial Markets, Forex, CFD, Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering, AML, Anti-Fraud, Due Diligence, Payments
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
License number 1693/27.2.2014