Bulgarian Headhunters is a consulting company specialized in recruiting multilingual talents across Europe for our global clients in numerous sectors like IT, BPO, Finance, Healthcare services and more. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance.
Our client is a market leader in manufacturing and marketing computer hardware and software as well as providing infrastructure, hosting and consulting services – from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. For their Order and Cash department in Sofia, Bulgaria, they’re currently looking to recruit a French speaking Finance Administrator.
In this role you will be responsible for the processing and administration of data with information supplied from internal and external sources. You will maintain contact with clients to gather information or secure agreement to maximize cash collection and achieve the pre-determined targets of your team, answering questions raised by customers. You pro-actively influence customer satisfaction by providing clear communication, accurate processing of data and completion of tasks within the agreed timescales.
Day to day tasks include, but are not limited to;
- Receiving data and processing to operation systems;
- Checking received information to source data and escalating any discrepancies in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Investigating and resolving queries – either directly, indirectly or by escalation to the responsible team member;
- Ensuring targets on completeness, quality and time achieved,
- Contributing to the achievement of customer satisfaction by maintaining professional relationship with clients.
In order to fulfill this role we’re looking for a candidate that meets the following profile:
- An excellent telephone manner and top notch communication skills;
- Good organizational and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work to strict targets and deadlines, combined with an own initiative and willingness to learn;
- A bachelor’s degree and previous experience that includes a minimum of 1 year in a customer facing role, preferably in a multinational environment;
- A good command of the French language, as well as a working level of English.
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to or call our local numbers for more information. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU visa required.