Our client is seeking dynamic and intuitive people to join their team as Expert Sourcing Specialists. They are a group of energetic and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help them succeed, they want to work with you!
- Set the path to success: Support recruiting and hiring efforts to ensure a positive and smooth experience for candidates and/or new hires
- Build the company: Identify and recruit the best-fit personnel to help drive the team and company to higher levels
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with outside resources to help build a network for sourcing qualified applicants
Experience Requirements: Recruiting experience in a BPO environment a plus
Language Requirements: Proficient in English and German
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be able to work in MS Office
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Be able to identify, recruit, and develop talent
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package, including ongoing bonus system and relocation for candidates from abroad. Further benefits include, but are not limited to: a cycle-to-work scheme, annual reward & recognition ceremony, pension scheme, teambuilding activities and childcare vouchers. Recruitment process
Interested in this challenging, entry-level position in an international environment? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to stanislava. dimova@bulgarianheadhunters. com or call our local number for further information!
A language assessment will be part of the recruitment process.
If you don’t receive a reaction from us within two weeks, you can consider not to be selected for an interview. Your application will be archived in our files for future reference. .