Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is a world leading business process outsourcing (BPO) company, providing sales, customer care and technical support services to a long list of respected brands. You will be working for one of the best known, multilingual BPO Companies worldwide. in partnership with a world leader in the IT sphere.
The team is currently looking to hire an Enterprise Training Director to build the Technical and Enterprise training capability. This is a highly prestigious role, delivering both technical as well as training excellence to new and existing clients across our portfolio.
The Enterprise Training Director will drive market growth, revenue and profit by building and executing the overall education strategy associated with the Enterprise and technical training offering and establishing training solutions that are provided directly to our partners and customers.
The Enterprise Training Director is a technical and design expert and is a skilful educator proficient at the development and delivery of highly technical and advanced solution training programs. International travel up to 50% with fluent German and English.
- Designing end to end Enterprise and technical training solutions;
- Developing solutions and documentation on training;
- Building and delivering training programs;
- Leveraging subject matter expertise;
- Customized solutions based training tracks and programs to include classroom based (virtual and non-virtual) instruction and more;
- Adult learning principles to ensure effective client training and engagement.
- Training and developing current technical training as well as recruiting technical trainers internally or externally
- Development of technical training proposals
- Performing presentations and demonstrations to new and potential customers on our Enterprise and technical training offerings
- Responsible for Enterprise and technical training operations for all technical programs and technical clients
- Responsible for technical training performance delivery, sales and business development of technical training related activities
- Technical university graduate;
- Fluent written and spoken German as well as a good knowledge of the English language;
- Training Design, Delivery and Management;
- Knowledge of application networking services, clouds and systems management, data centre management and automation, networking software, data security systems, servers exchange, storage network, CISCO, Linux, enterprise protection;
- Training background, developing training curriculums, training plans, conducting training and managing and training/developing technical trainers.
You will enjoy working in an international environment within a leading global company and receive an extremely competitive benefits. Furthermore an excellent bonus system and social benefits package is offered – including health insurance and a relocation package for candidates from abroad.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call +395 2 491 72 73 for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EU Visa Needed