Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. We know the importance of cultural fit, attitude and motivation in matching great office management professionals with the right organizational culture and optimum role for long-term performance. Our client is the worldwide leader in outsourced customer experience management. To expand their team in Belfast, Southern Ireland they’re looking to recruit a Dutch speaking Front Line Agent. Job Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound contact from customers (phone, email, live chat),
- Become a true expert on internet technologies,
- Make a meaningful difference to the people you engage with and help them with their dreams,
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers
with their business or personal needs,
- Understand your market to deliver appropriate products and services,
- Be the voice and expert behind technology solutions, and
- Own the customer problem or issue to solve and educate.
- Previous experience in a similar role with sales, service and technology skills,
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Dutch
- You enrich the lives of others and are inspired to provide a truly exceptional customer experience,
- You are an action oriented person, and a true self starter,
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth,
- You understand the privilege and obligation of being a part of a team,
- You thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment,
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Strong understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies,
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively,
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems,
- A strong sense of humor is required!
- Knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google+ highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Operations, Marketing, Computer Science, or MIS,
- Experience selling and servicing technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is a strong plus,
- Knowledge of website technologies.
Terms and Conditions
WORK HOURS :
40 Hours per week as required by operations to meet the needs of local businesses in service market. HOLIDAYS:
28 days paid holiday (including statutory days). BENEFITS:
- Our client provides a bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities,
- Eye Care Provision,
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Childcare Vouchers,
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony,
- Free cakes and fruit on a Friday,
- Pension Scheme,
- Team and company events.
Interested? Apply today by sending an English copy of your CV to evelien. matthe@bulgarianheadhunters. com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. .