Our client who is the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management, is recruiting for full-time advisors to join the DUTCH speaking team (working hours: 8 am – 8 pm)
• Receiving inquiries through inbound calls, emails, chat within a busy customer service team.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all Dutch speaking clients.
• Pro-actively responding to customer queries in Dutch and English via inbound calls, emails, chat.
• Data inputting and information management.
• Liaising with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues.
• Graduates of College or University
• Fluent to native standard Dutch
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
The Company Offers:
• International working environment
• Market standard salary
• Paid training
• On-site canteen
• Great Benefits & Discounts
• Modern and pleasant Working Environment
• Casual dress code! • Career Development Opportunities
• TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.) • Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination centre • Greek lessons • Welcome event
• Employee relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Employee Discount book with special employee offers and discounts
Recruitment Process: Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you! Only short listed candidates will be contacted. T-16