- Conduct project-based work consisting of research, reports, proposal writing, and presentations
- Workflow operational processes, identifying redundancies, risks, process improvements or automation opportunities
- Lead projects from idea through completion
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and operational suitability
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Determine operational needs, system and operation requirements, customer roll out requirements and usability
- Strong Microsoft Access Skills with knowledge of SQL and VBA, C++ as plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills – Macros / Automation
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Visio
- Data Processing / Data Analysis / Data Mining / Data Manipulation / Data Extraction
- Must have excellent written/documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
Qualifications & Requirements:
BA/BS degree or some college plus equivalent work experience in a related field
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors, an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.