Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria they’re looking for skilled Customer Support Specialists that speak Russian and English.
As a Customer Support Specialist in this company you provide front office support to customers. You do this by initiating and answering contacts, creating and processing Service Requests, resolving Customer issues, and documenting and communicating actions taken for the Service Categories. These Service Categories are related to the following divisions:
- Order Processing: You process customer orders regarding the client products, services and solutions, including fax, B2B, and web-based orders. You also provide information to customers in response to their inquiries about the status of an order. If there’s a problem after shipment of an order you resolve the issue.
- Order Changes and Management: You process requests for order changes and cancellations.
- Client Internet Tools: You address customer questions and requests concerning the use of a suite of client’s Internet-based applications. This includes creating, changing and correcting user profiles and access levels for these applications.
- Order Expedite: You process customer requests to expedite a delivery.
- Service Entitlement onto Contract and Service Contract Changes: You process requests to manage products from one service contract to another.
- Sales Support: You process requests from client’s sales representatives and external Customers.
- Customer Data: You create, update, and manage records in client’s customer database for billing, shipping, and install site locations, update customer records related to discounts and other profile information.
- To be considered for this role you must possess excellent communication and negotiation skills in English and Russian, both verbal and written. You have an open and professional attitude and a pleasant telephone voice.
- You’re able to listen actively and use the information provided by customers to offer tailor-made responses and actions that meet their specific needs. You excel in probing customers to obtain the information you need and to quickly and effectively resolve problems.
- You possess good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet targets and deadlines. You are an initiative and self-driven person who’s willing to learn and take control of your own skill development.
- You can work in a team effectively and can easily interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a previous customer facing role, working in a multicultural environment and experience with Oracle or Web-based applications are all considered as a plus.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and only works with permanent, local contracts. This package includes a relocation allowance, a monthly transportation allowance, an additional 5 days per year dedicated for study or e-learning besides the standard vacation days, additional payment for night hours work, a voluntary medical plan including health- and dental care and various discounts on goods and services.
Interested? Apply now by sending an English copy of your CV to or call our local number for more information. Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.