Bulgarian Headhunters is an international consultancy specialized is multilingual, BPO, IT, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Industrial and Telecoms. Our services are not limited to matching the right person to the right job – we’re at your disposal for any issues related to Human Resources.
Our client is one of the leading gaming operators when it comes to betting on sports, poker, casino and horse-racing in Europe. To expand their team in Sliema, Malta they’re looking for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents.
In this role you will interact with customers to response to enquiries regarding the products and services, as well as implementing measures for customer satisfaction. The primary method of contact consists of written communication – live chat as well as e-mail. Furthermore you will be responsible for ensuring that communications are made in a format that is correct and legible for all customers.
Day-to-day activities consist of;
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of the offered products and services, including specific functions of poker, sports betting, live casino games and other tools related to these products;
- Assisting customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquires to closure;
- Working rotating shifts to handle daily customer support workload;
- Maintaining a knowledge database of current promotions, competitions and special offers;
- Creating and maintaining standard responses to frequently asked questions and situations;
- Escalating urgent matters quickly and adequately to third parties, team leaders or Customer Service Director;
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud as well as the Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes;
- Assisting the Team Leaders, Customer Service Directors and Product Managers in marketing campaigns through e-mail, telephone, website and social media.
In order to be successful in this role we’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- A good knowledge of the Norwegian languages, particularly well-developed written skills;
- A working knowledge of the English language;
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably in an international organization;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in web-based applications;
- Strong administrative skills with attention to detail;
- A strong customer focus, combined with an emphatic and enthusiastic demeanor;
- A personal interest in the iGaming sector will be considered a pre.
Our client offers a competitive salary, including monthly and quarterly bonuses – as well as a relocation package for candidates from abroad. You will receive various health benefits and insurances and work in a growing, stable environment within one of the top gaming companies in Europe.
Interested? Apply now by sending a copy of your English CV to or call our local number for more information.
A language test is part of the recruitment process.