Our client is a recognized leader in providing innovative services and technology to support high-value interactions at every stage of a customer’s life-cycle. To expand their team in Sofia, Bulgaria. They’re looking for Customer Service Advisor with Spanish. Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will be in touch with existing customers and will assist them with queries over the phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.
• Full proficiency (verbal & written) in Spanish
• Advanced in English
• At least 6 months experience in a customer service environment will be considered an advantage
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure
• High-school or University degree
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience of Migrating from one Country to another (Preferable, not essential)
Our client offers:
They provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. The pay cut will affect all teachers and administrators starting help with essay writing free oct. Benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and events. Recruitment Process:
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV to kamen. pavlov@bulgarianheadhunters. com Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.